Thursday, June 13, 2013

The city of loooove?



Paris.

I didn't really enjoy Paris much.

Love? I did not small any of that bullshit in the air. I did smell an overwhelming smell of piss almost everywhere I went. There was also a horrible sense of being lonely and lost in a huge city was more like it.

Perhaps because I didn't speak the language?

I did fall in love with the Amarino ice cream. They beautifully carve the ice cream into a flower and you can choose as many flavours as you want! I usually love my ice cream fruity but i also fell in love with the hazelnut one.

The Notre Dame was beautiful and we got matching bracelets from the church. We visited the Eiffel tower just so we could say we were there but that was about all the touristy things we did.

What i did enjoy most about Paris was the company. We had dinner with friends one night and drinks till late into the wee mornings. We cooked crab and prawns for them and drank wine. ah, the wine. If France was good for one thing it would be their wine. Sweet and absolutely delicious. 

No comments: