Tuesday, June 4, 2013

the winners will win but the losers will never lose.



I volunteered to watch over the Special Olympians while they participate in their various events only to fall mysteriously ill the second day of camp and had to drag my ass home because my head was burning and i couldn't quite function as a human being. (noone would believe me and they'd just blame it on stress and/or over tiredness.. but i beg to differ.)

We had some crazy problems with one of the dorm rooms with it's key card going missing and then suddenly reappearing back into our pile of dorm keys.

1. there was no way in hell that key was with the other keycards when we checked before 
2. it isn't possible that someone had taken the key 
3. the room had shut itself when it couldn't possibly have locked on its own without someone physically locking it.

DUM DUM DDDAAAAMMMMM..........

Anyway, that aside, nothing else unusual happened. The athletes did rather well and well... they really do deserve it for all their efforts.

the athelets oath ' let me win but if i can't, let me be brave in the attempt ' 

No comments: