Monday, February 11, 2013

Congratulations, the chinese people lived to see another year

I recently learnt that according to the chinese calendar, i should be turning 30 this year. They escalated my age and made me older.

great. just great.

but age... is only a number no?

i'm trying to make a list of my accomplishments to make myself feel better. to justify my being. to not be another wasted space.

1. i've a job.
2. i've good friends that i can rely on.

doesn't seem like much of a list i've got there.

My past caught up with me the other day and  as i gloomily thought about the different road i might have travelled upon should i still be with him, i soon realise that there were 100 other things i would have missed out on as well.

haven't you ever felt like your life just makes no sense? why God, (if you believe in a god) would send people into your life only to take them away?

what's the lesson? appreciation? gratefulness?

love?

love.

Why the fuck does love have to go and interfere with everything? Love is such a bitch. Love is the cause of all problems and frustrations yet still, love is the only thing that keeps us going.

2 comments:

ziqi said...

why did u strike off number 2? :/

jEssica said...

haven't felt like i could rely on anyone in a long time.